MP ITI 3rd Merit List 2020 Download pdf from official website iti.mponline.gov.in. The Directorate of Skill Development Madhya Pradesh declare MP ITI 4th Merit List 2020 1st and 2nd recently. Now candidates are seeking about to know when will release MP ITI Third Merit / Selection List 2020. We are informing all students have to download MP ITI Selection List 2020 online from official website. We have given detailed information regarding ITI Merit List 2020 MP on this page.
MP ITI Merit List 2020
MP ITI Merit list 2020 second phase is released on the 10th of September 2020. The choice filling has started from 11th September which ends by 13th September 2020. You can register online to select your choices and after you fill in the options pay the fees and confirm your seat. If you delay or could not do it within the stipulated time you will risk losing your seat.
If you are following the MP ITI merit list 2020 updates closely then you should be aware of the second phase that ends by 13th September 2020. The Madhya Pradesh MP ITI merit list 2020 is rolling out quickly phase by phase filling in the vacancies for skill development.
The latest notifications are issued by the Directorate of Skill Development Madhya Pradesh at their official website here https://iti.mponline.gov.in/. You can find all updates of the MP ITI 4th merit list 2020 at the below given link where you will have complete information on recent MP ITI related updates.
|Name of the authority||Directorate of Skill Development Madhya Pradesh|
|Article about||ITI Merit List|
|Name of Courses||ITI diploma courses|
|Registration Process date||3rd July to 22nd August 2020|
ITI Counselling 2020 MP – Important Date
Below given are a few important upcoming dates or deadlines which you should be knowledgeable about.
|Last date of registration||31st July to 22nd August 2020|
|MP ITI First merit list publication date||28th August 2020|
|Admission for candidates shortlisted in first merit list||29th Aug to 1st September 2020|
|MP ITI Second merit list publication date||5th September 2020|
|Admission for candidates shortlisted in second merit list||7th to 10th September 2020|
|MP ITI Third merit list publication date||16th September 2020|
|Admission for candidates shortlisted in third merit list||17th to 21st September 2020|
|Portal for Registration and choice filling open from||24th September 2020|
|Portal for registration and choice filling will close on||28th September 2020|
|MP ITI Fourth merit list publication date||7th October 2020|
|Admission for candidates shortlisted in 4th merit list commence from||7th to 12th October 2020|
|Open round- publication of merit list and waiting list||15th October 2020|
|Applicant registration and admission||16th October 2020|
|Admission process will conclude on||19th October 2020|
|Last date for admission in private ITI||3rd November 2020|
There are several actions you can perform till the end of the 26th of September based on the dates given in the table. However, the portal will be closed after the notified date and you cannot attempt to make any changes to your details. You can attempt to obtain a second receipt copy, search for the application number, or be able to recover your password required for login to choose your options.
|CTS आई.टी.आई. ऑनलाइन काउंसलिंग|
|DST आई.टी.आई. ऑनलाइन काउंसलिंग|
|IMC आई.टी.आई. ऑनलाइन काउंसलिंग|
|Private आई.टी.आई. ऑनलाइन काउंसलिंग|
How To Check MP ITI Merit List 2020 Online
If you are attempting to check your MP ITI merit list 2020 result then
- Go to https://iti.mponline.gov.in/portal/Services/ITICounselling/links.aspx
- Scroll to your respective section of ITI such as CTS, DST, IMC, and then check the notification for the merit list in that section. Click on the “click here” button provided against it. A new page with a form will open.
- You need to fill in the details like application number, DOB, and password. Answer the simple addition and click on “Get detail”
Once you login you will have your result and if you are qualified you will also be provided with a document upload provision. There you can upload you important document required for verification.
Process of Make Payment of Fee’s for CTS, DST, and IMC courses
If you intend to pay the fees then
All three-course modules of CTS, DST, and IMC can pay their fees from the same link, and you are provided with an option to select the course module when you pay.
- All the steps are similar to the above but you just need to opt for any of the CTS, DST, and IMC by clicking on the small arrow in the indicated field.
- Choose your option and click “Get detail”
You will be directed forward with payment instructions and guidance for the onwards process. Complete the payment process and save your receipt for future use.
How To Print the Second Copy Receipt
Use the below steps to print your second copy receipt
- Go to https://iti.mponline.gov.in/portal/services/iticounselling/RecieptReprint.aspx
- Fill in the registration number and date of birth as well as the simple math question. Click on “Get Details”
Your required details will be displayed and you can print the receipt.
Process to Check Application Form Status
If you require the details of your application then you can search for it using the below procedure
- Go to https://iti.mponline.gov.in/Portal/services/iticounselling/Public/SearchApplicant.aspx
- fill in your name, DOB, father/husband name, 10th roll number. Complete the captcha question. Then click “Search Application”
If you have entered the details correctly then you can retrieve the application details. If you did not receive any relevant information make sure you have submitted the details exactly.
How To Recollect Password
If you could not recollect your password you can update it by changing the password using the below process.
- Go to https://iti.mponline.gov.in/portal/services/iticounselling/Public/RecoverPassword.aspx
- Fill in your application number and the date of birth. Add the numbers and fill the answer. Click on “Change password”
- If you provide correct details then you will be prompted to create a new password. Follow the instructions and reset your password.
From then onwards you can use your new password for all transactions.
Here we attempt to make various processes easier for the MP ITI Merit List 2020 selected students. If you require any other assistance concerning MP ITI 4th Merit List 2020 and it is not listed above Please let us know in the comments. We shall provide the requested information as soon as it is available.